Monday October 21

Glenbow Ranch

The AM kindergarten had a fabulous day exploring Glenbow Ranch.  We are very thankful that the weather cooperated for us.  Many thanks to the many parents who volunteered to help make the day so successful!

Please enjoy a few snapshots of our day!

Carter “There was a real cowboy there with a horse”
Kaylee “I found a chicken coop”
Deklan “We saw cows.  I saw a horse”
Min “I saw seeds”
Emily M. “I saw a broken house.  We found 2 fireplaces. Our teacher told us that there use to be a house connected to them.”
Sarah “We saw a house, it was broken, it looked like rocks.  There were trees that can make sunscreen.”
Ethan “I saw bones in the chicken coop.  I liked the school bus.”
Sadie “I saw a broken-down truck.”
Cole “I saw birds nest.”
Emma F. “I saw cows, there were lots.”
Will “Trees can make sunscreen.”
Isabella “I saw some cows.  I saw a sleeping mouse.”
Charlotte “I found a bird’s nest.”
Raidin “I saw a broken-down carriage where you would put horses in the olden days.  I saw a stuffed hawk and a badger in the visitor center”
Knox “I saw the mountains.”
Isaac J. “I saw big grass.”

Brooklyn “I liked doing some drawings in the visitor center.”








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE REVIEW - Google Meets Info

Happy Halloween!

Wednesday April 22