Friday June 26



Our last google meet will take place at 9:30am
 meet code ehskindergarten


Whole school Assembly on Youtube Live at 10:30am
here is the direct link to watch https://youtu.be/ze0yezNFTlc


Thank you to everyone for joining us yesterday at the bike/scooter parade. We had such a great time seeing you all ! And you all did such a great job decorating your bikes/scooters. We have missed seeing your faces in person!









Please enjoy our favorite memories of Kindergarten!


AM Kindergarten
Charlotte: I liked all the toys.
Min: I liked going on field trips.
Ayla: I liked going to the library.
Kaylee: I liked making new friends.
Efe: I liked Valentines Day.
Claire: I liked all the toys.
Laiba: I liked playing with the toys
Henrik: I liked the park.  I like the monkey bars.
Issac J: I liked playing with the toys, I liked them all.
Emily H: I liked playing with the toys
Ryan: My friends
Deklan: I liked going to the gym.
Issac H: I liked the hub.  I liked to get new books.
Isabella: My favorite was when we made the clay bugs.  I made a bee.
Carter: I liked the gym, playing Smarties.
Cole: I like the gym.
Nolan: I liked the train in our classroom.
Knox: I liked making the clay.
Misha: I like the gym.
Will: My favorite part was playing with my friends and playing in the big centers.
Jackson:  I liked everything.
Neil:I liked art and crafts.
Sadie: I liked when I got your postcard.
Sarah: My favorite time is doing crafts.  I liked painting the snowman.
Lohoree: I liked playing with my friends.
Emma R: I liked doing art with Mr. Kelly.
Raidin: I liked doing crafts.
Brooklyn: I liked reading books at the library.
Emily G: I like playing with my friends.
Cedar: I liked doing art.
Emily M: My favorite part of school was when I got to see the bunny, Hope.

PM Kindergarten 

Avleen – Reading time at school- Hedgie Blasts off is my favorite. 

Simon-Halloween was my favorite when we made the black cat art . 

Afifa- When I go to gym, talk to my friends and the Terry Fox run.

James- Gym time. I like when the green fools were here !

Georgia- The field Trip. I liked the fire station!

Roen- I liked the field trip and seeing the firetrucks. 

Arinjay- I liked to build with lego during centers.

Liam- Snack time and centers. The board games. I love snakes and ladders.

Leyla-Playing with the the dollhouse. I liked the dog.

Emily R- Going to the vet.

Connor- The vet. 

Ayla- I liked playing with Shailene and Leyla and field trips.

Ruby-I liked going to the vet. 

Joe- I liked making puzzles.

Marissa- I liked to learn. You liked to listen to the teachers stories and reading books. 

Ava- I liked the crafts. I really like drawing. The snowman trap was the best. 

Mia-I liked when we made bags for valentines day. I liked the junk in my yard in my gym.

Isla- I liked when we learned about the circus and when we went to the lunchroom. We made the yogurt parfait. 

Quinn-I liked going to the gym. 

Shailene- Playing at school and going to gym.  I loved the dollhouse. 

Sam P- When I first saw Cole W. J. I liked when we threw the balls over the fence in the gym. Junk in my yard. 

Alex-I liked the field trip when we went on the bus. 

Gabriel- I like to play with toys and dinosaur toys and cars.

Lincoln – I like snack at school and the gym. 

Cole W- Drawing and playing with friends.

Sawyer M-I loved playing everything in gym. 

Sawyer L- I liked Glenbow Ranch. 


We are so proud of each and every one of you. You have worked so hard this year. Best of luck in Grade 1! 
Have a fantastic summer. Be safe and have fun!



Comments

  1. Blog is very helpful! Thank you for the blog. Junior Kindergarten is an early learning program for kids within a safe, secure, interactive and creative environment for developing listening and social skills which includes certain activities like dancing, singing, playing with curiosity and critical thinking. KidzVille Learning CenterJunior Kindergarten In Surreyoffers a unique blend of the early education program which is based on the philosophies of Reggio Emilia and Montessori methods for early childhood education where a child learns and grows in a stimulating environment that anticipates freedom and builds up their natural curiosity with the help of interesting learning materials and props. KidzVille Learning Center was established in September 2013 by Samiha Rehmtulla, who is an early childhood educator, a Montessori directress and a mother of 4 children possessing a great passion and love for the Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this beautiful post and your kindergarden is really great with good atmosphere
    Pre schools in Vellore

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE REVIEW - Google Meets Info

Happy Halloween!

Wednesday April 22